General Data Protection Regulation
PROCESSING AND PROTECTING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data manager: Hostel Eleven, Dominikánská 11, Brno 602 00 (dále „Hotel“)
Customer: A natural or legal person using the services of a provider
Regulation: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 data (General Data Protection Regulation)
- The subject of these conditions is to ensure the processing of personal data of the customers, which are obtained by the Hotel’s business activities, as well as an obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the information got within the scope and under the conditions of these terms.
- Personal data of the customer are processed according to these conditions, which are made in the scope of rights and obligations, which results from relevant legislation, especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 data (General Data Protection Regulation).
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Hotel undertakes to put in the necessary technical measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, its destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized transmissions or any other unauthorized processing or another misuse.
- The Hotel is obligated to process personal data of the guests in connection with providing accommodation services. Personal data are processed by the following Hotel staff, which has been instructed, how to work with personal data and has been informed about its sensitivity:
- Receptionists of the Hotel
- Manager of the Hotel
- The processor of personal data is Hotel system provider Previo. The terms and conditions of processing and protecting of personal data by the processor are regulated in the agreement between the Hotel and the processor.
- To follow the law the Hotel has to process and gather certain personal data about its guests including name, surname, date of birth, address, the time period of the accommodation, number and type of the identification document, visa number and the purpose of the accommodation. This legal obligation is regulated by the Act no. 326/1999 Coll. and the Act no. 565/1990 Coll. According to this legislation is Hotel obligated to keep such personal data of the customers for 6 years period. The Hotel may request also guest´s contacts from the reason of legitimate of interests, such as protection of Hotel´s or guest´s stuff, guest´s personal protection or the reason of legitimate expectations of concluding accommodation agreement. These data will not be used for marketing purposes.
- The customers have the right to ask the Hotel for an overview of their personal information at any time. These pieces of information are stored in (i) guest card in the Hotel system, (ii) a house book and (iii) a registration book, which is stored in the locked room and in electronic form in PC. An only authorized person has an access to them. The Hotel will delete relevant personal information from the guest card as well as house book and registration book in case of guest´s request. However, a certain piece of information can be deleted after the legal deadline according to the previously mentioned Acts.
TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Hotel undertakes to put in place technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, its destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized transmissions or any other unauthorized processing or another misuse. These measures as well as all legal obligations for Hotel regarding personal data protection (put in place especially by Regulation) have to be ensured by Hotel at all the time.
- The Hotel undertakes that the processing of the data will be ensured in particular as follows:
- only authorized persons of the Hotel will be able to access personal data. They will be instructed by the Hotel how and to what extent to safely process personal data;
- personal data will be processed on the premises of the Hotel and are accessible only to authorized persons or their suppliers (subcontractors), who are bound by the same obligations;
- the Hotel will prevent unauthorized reading, creating, copying, transferring, editing or deleting records containing personal information;
- take measures to identify and verify to whom the personal data was transmitted, and who processed, altered or deleted them.
- The Hotel undertakes, through its own internal regulations or special contractual arrangements, to ensure that its employees and other persons processing the personal data will do so only under the conditions, within the scope and according to instructions of the Hotel. In particular, Hotel as well as all other parties are obligated to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures, even after terminating their work for Hotel.
- The Hotel uses its camera system for the protection of its customers, their belongings and Hotel´s property. The Hotel declares that the records are not provided to third parties. The monitored places are always visibly marked.
Why do we gather information?
Information is gathered to facilitate the process of making the reservation between the hostel and its clients.
The website www.hostelfleda.com is not using any kind of data aggregation for advertising or any other similar purposes including providing information to the third parties.
For what purposes do we gather information?
The contact form is made for those, who are interested in the accommodation services of the company VIA HOSTEL s.r.o. It is necessary to fill in at least three required boxes of the form – name, e-mail address and text of the message – to be able to submit the form. We store this data for a 1 year period.
Who has access to the provided information?
We process these personal data for the purpose of tracking site traffic and on basis of our legitimate interest of the controller in accordance with GDPR.
Check-In: 14:00 – 22:00
Check-Out: 8:00 – 11:00
602 00 Brno
VIA HOSTEL s.r.o.
Panská 362/11, 602 Brno